Explore the Growing Markets for Sawn Wood, Plywood and Veneered Panels in Egypt!
9th – 12th December, 2021
Cairo International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Nasr City, Egypt
Growing Markets for Sawn Wood, Plywood and Veneered Panels in Egypt
Egypt is a regional and international leader in the wood and woodworking industries, with dedication towards furniture production. The rapid growth in real estate and an increase in furniture manufacturing has created new potential markets for businesses in North Africa.
- Sawn Wood worth USD 943 million accounted for 65% of the total wood imports in Egypt.
- Egypt imported almost of 13 million Sqm of natural and artificial veneer.
- Furniture orders were up by almost 239% in April 2021.
- Last year, Egypt imported more than 600.000 m3 of plywood.
- Exported Egyptian furniture is set to open new markets in West African countries.
- The Global wood furniture market expected to top $74 billion by 2023.
Exclusive networking opportunities during Cairo WoodShow
The 6th Edition of the Cairo WoodShow, the biggest international specialized wood and wood machinery show in Egypt and Africa, will be held from 9th to 12th December 2021 at the Cairo International Convention and Exhibition Centre
Book Your Stand