ORGANIZE YOUR VISIT TO SICAM
- Don't forget to register online on our website: the registration at the fair’s Reception is not possible. With the printed badge you will receive per email you will access directly from all three entrances.
Remember: your personal badge must be printed and you will need also a EU Digital Covid Pass (or equivalent) to enter!
- Register online
- On the website you will find the current exhibitors’ list: the interactive map of each hall allows you to organize your visit optimizing your time at the fair. SICAM is open from Tuesday, October 12th to Friday, October 15th from 9.30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- View the exhibitors’ list
- If you arrive by car, near the Pordenone Exhibition Center there are numerous free parking lots.
- View the parking lots
- By plane, SICAM welcomes you at Venice and Treviso airports with our shuttle-bus services.
- View the shuttle-buses’ timetable
- For the duration of the SICAM exhibition, the ATAP public transport in Pordenone is free: bring your entrance badge with you and you can travel the entire public city network without problems!
- Do you need a Covid-19 test? You can do this in the two spots set up outside the entrances to hall 1 and hall 5. Here you can book the service: https://sicam.hdomicilio.it/. Write in the notes date, time and type of required test.
Exposicam Srl Via Carducci 12 - 20123 Milano
Tel: +39 02 86995712 - Fax: +39 02 72095158 - firstname.lastname@example.org