30-я Японская международная выставка металлорежущих станков и инструмента (Japan International Machine Tool Fair)
16-27 ноября 2020 г., архив до 11 декабря 2020 г.
Japan International Machine Tool Fair (Jimtof - 2020- Online)
Purpose - For the contribution to the development of industry and trade promotion through increased international transactions and technical exchanges of machine tools and their related equipment.
Date: December 7 (Mon.) - December 12 (Sat.), 2020. 6 Days
Opening Hours: 9:00〜17:00 (9:00〜16:00 on last day)
Venue - Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center)
Supporting Organizations (To be confirmed):
Exhibition scale (To be confirmed) Scheduled to be approximately 49,500m2, and around 5,500 booths
Total Area of Exhibitions (To be confirmed) 98,540m2 (East & West halls)
- Machine tools (Metal cutting, Metal forming)
- Machine tool accessories/ High speed steel tools
- Cemented carbide tools/ Diamond, CBN tools
- Grinding wheels and abrasives /Gears and Gear Devices
- Oil hydraulic, water hydraulic and pneumatic machinery
- Precision measuring machines and instruments
- Optical measuring instruments/ Testing machinery
- Controller and related software (CAD/CAM etc.)
- Other associated machinery and equipment, raw materials, technologies and publications
Qualified Exhibitors: Business engaged in the design, manufacture or sale of the "Exhibits" listed above as well as the industry associations thereof, and other organizations that may concern. An Agent is required to submit the manufacturer's consent form or proxy to Organizers. Exhibitors must exhibit their products in full duration of the opening period, and be resident at their booths.
Booth Unit Size: One booth (3m × 3m = 9m2) is the basic unit.
Entry Method Registration is a must (including Exhibitors)
Venue Composition - As a general rule, Exhibitors will be classified by the above exhibit categories.