NEW MATERIALS AND NEW CUSTOMERS
Whilst not losing sight of its origins as a fair for furniture, wood and carpentry, FIMMA – Maderalia is broadening its scope to include new materials (composites, aluminum, solid surfaces, PVC and new customer sectors (building and refurbishment, contract, shop fitting, decorators, specifies, interior designers).
The Mediterranean’s foremost international event.
The fair is further strengthening its international positioning on the global trade fair circuit. The fact that it takes place in the first half of even-numbered years has cemented its leadership within the markets of the Mediterranean basin (southern Europe, the Maghreb and the Middle East).
- Machinery for primary and secondary processing. Solid wood and board transformation.
- Portable machines. Tools
- Protection of the environment /energy generation.
- Plant and facilities. Engineering. Software.
- Machinery PVC, aluminium and new materials.
- Iron fittings and locks. Wood, Veneers, Board. Edging and paper.
- Carpentry-wood construction structural. Flooring and claddings
- Chemical products and surface finishes. Doors and windows
- Semi-manufactured products/ancillary industry.
- New materials (resins, PVC, aluminium, steel, glass, Perspex).
Abel Puchades firstname.lastname@example.org
+34 963 861 168
+34 608 853 201
Daniel Navarro email@example.com
+34 963 861 312
+34 608 360 024
In partnership with: